Volker Armin Hemmann schrieb:
On Donnerstag, 17. April 2008, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:

http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/sys-apps/baselayout/baselay
out-2.0.0.ebuild?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

oh great, changes without a rX bump. I hate that.

No need for a rev bump here i guess! Anybody who runs into this will not benefit from a rev bump, as the files were gone and are not restored by the bump.

Also this package is in ~arch and left package.mask recently, so it is under testing and you have to expect problems!

I use openrc since it's first days in the openrc-overlay and migration went smooth! I had only problems after the transition were i was left with an unbootable system because of some bad changes in the git-repository of openrc, but this was resolvable with a live-cd.