On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2008, Tony Caudel wrote:
>  > On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > > Hi folks,
>  > >
>  > > I checked gentoo.org and even a quick search on the forums but didn't see
>  > > anything about a massive boo boo.  Just trying to see what is up here.
>  > >
>  > > Pardon the noise but could someone reply to let me know it's still
>  > > working?  Last message I got was on the 22 of last month.
>  > >
>  > > Thanks
>  > >
>  > > Dale
>  > >
>  > > :-)  :-)
>  > >
>  > > --
>  > > gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org mailing list
>  > >
>  > > I'm in the same boat, Dale.  I am no longer receiving email from the list
>  >
>  > also.  Stopped at about the same time.  I sent an email to the list owner
>  > (gentoo-user+owner) but no reply yet.
>  >
>  > Real bummer
>
>  maybe your mails are filtered as spam?
>  (one more reason not to use gmail).

In fact, gmail recognizes it as a mailing-list (even offering special
commands, like filtering email from the list). I never got any list
message marked as spam in Gmail. Thunderbird did it, a lot, like many
clients and webmails I tried.

--
Daniel da Veiga