On Friday 09 May 2008, Mark Shields wrote:
> That said, I've had a problem every now and then where gmail would
> tag an e-mail from a mailing list as spam, but it's never happened
> with gentoo-user; just was a wordpress-hackers mailing list e-mail,
> and only a few.

Very occasionally, posts from Linux Enthusiasts Association Durban
(LEAD) and Gauteng Linux User Group (GLUG) are tagged by gmail as spam.
The biggie though is wine-user, when I was still subscribed I'd find
about 2 or 3 posts a week tagged as spam. I never found anything in
those posts that could be interpreted as spam. Maybe it's something in
the headers, GLUG's headers are ... em ... unusual.

gentoo-user always gets through 100% for me though.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com