Hi folks,

Keep in mind that I am having to look at the archives to see your posts. I also can't "reply" the normal way either. I'm not using Gmail, I'm using a bellsouth address. I also noticed that when I go to the webmail address for my email, it switches to att.net now. I think AT&T is in the process of switching stuff over or something. For those not in the USA, AT&T bought Bell South a year or so ago.

I sent a email to the webmaster. I was hoping they may have some idea. Maybe something got changed on their end but I'm sort of thinking it is AT&T now. No response yet tho. Is there a web way to unsubscribe/subscribe? I tried to unsubscribe then subscribe again but nothing happened then either.

Also to make sure, I checked again on my ISP's website, spam filtering is disabled. I do my filtering locally here. Also, could you guys reply by doing a CC to my address? I did get a couple replies that emailed me off list but still nothing directly from Gentoo mail servers.

I'm open to ideas here? Could it even be something I updated here? Also, I must be subscribed since it lets me post correct? If I wasn't, wouldn't it reject my emails that I send, like this one? Basically, it knows who I am and allows me to post but nothing else.

Ideas??

Dale

:-)  :-)