On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:50:18 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> There's an env var, something like ESVN_SERVER, that you can set
> to "offline", and if the ebuild inherits the svn eclass, it won't try
> to checkout new sources.

Thanks Alan. The variable is ESVN_OFFLINE, which you set to anything
non-empty to skip the updates. I'd hoped portage was intelligent enough
to have a way to use existing svn sources. It is, it's just a user not
intelligent enough to find it :(

Thanks again!

--
Neil Bothwick

Why is it that when you transport something by car it's called shipment,
but when you transport it by ship it's called cargo?