On 10 Jul 2008, at 10:07, Joerg Schilling wrote:

Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:51:28 +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:

Da ich es vorhin vergessen habe zu erwähnen:

This is an English speaking list, if you want to converse in another
language, please take it to private mail.

In case you did not read it.....

Stroller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked me to use a language that is better to read and understand than English, so I switched to German ;-)

No, I suggested that those in glass houses might be better advised not to throw stones and that - considering the limitations of your own English - you should not disrespect others for their usage.

Stroller.