From: Iain Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:47:53 PM
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wiress Question...

BRM wrote:
> I'll have to look into that one.
>
> I started playing around with WPA Supplicant; and got it working
> withmy wireless NIC; however, it doesn't like my AP configuration.
> So I was thinking of changing the configuration to make it work
> better; but this might give me what I need.

wpa_supplicant is _very_ configurable, so I would guess that it can handle your
AP configuration, but you just haven't configured it enough!  Not that this is
slack on your part - it took me a while to figure out all the options I needed
for some of my AP's too...

-- Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au>

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."