Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure how this will appear as far as threading.  Gmail doesn't
> send me a copy of my own emails so I can't reply to myself.

No Gmail does not send you a copy. But, with Gmane you can reply to
your posting or anyone else's posting by going to the
upper right corner where is says "action" and pull down the
option "followup" to reply to your posting or any other
posting....

http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.linux.gentoo.user&followup=207651

You must first register with Gmane.org for this to work.

Don't know about gmail, but, gmane is a very cool interface....

http://www.gmane.org/

hth,

James