I always wonder if I can run firefox multi-process instead of
multi-threads. I hate to see the browser hang trying to open a huge
webpage (>10MB) and that's frequent case in China.
Usually at such case I have to lanuch a different browser  (e.g.
epiphany) in order to keep browsing during loading  the big page in Fx.
And I think, if fx is itself multi-processed, then each tab  or window I
open is a process, then it is pretty much alike that I open eiphany when
firefox is busy. It should work better.

If this is not possible just with a USE flag, is there a browser that
works in Gentoo and is designed to be mult-process?

I only know safari is multi-process (per window) but it doesn't work on
Gentoo.

--
Real Softservice

Huateng Tower, Unit 1788