Michael Sullivan wrote:

> My problem is that I'm never sure if my emails actually get to the list.
> If I send a question in and don't get it back, and nobody responds to
> it, what else am I supposed to assume, except that my original post got
> lost somewhere on the Internet...

I ran into this the other day with a question about gtk and Seamonkey.
It was a day or so before I got a reply so I didn't know if it got lost
or if no one had a answer to my question.  The funny thing is, when I do
use the web version, it appears to be there.  I may be wrong on that
since I never opened one.  It does say it is from "me" tho.

Dale

:-)  :-)

P. S.  The BCC thing doesn't work either.  Still no copy but I suspect
that sucker is in the box on the web version again.