Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:24:31 +0200, Jarry wrote:

Yes, moderating him.
He deserves much more than that.
Life-time ban for that stupidity would be adequate...

That's a little harsh. He may not even know his company's auto-responder
is so hideously broken.

IMHO, setting up any kind of auto-responder is a *huge* mistake.
A few years ago I've seen our company's mail-server crashed because
of such a "mistake". Damage to business estimated to 1e5 US$.
And a fellow-worker fired out. That was a little more harsh...

Jarry