Arttu V. wrote:
> On 9/6/09, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I ran revdep-rebuild -i and it said it was fine.  I updated python a few
>> weeks ago and I ran python-updater afterwards.  Just for kicks it is
>> running again and since it is taking a while, it must be planning on
>> updating something.
>>
>> I have never heard of perl-updater.  I'll check on that after
>> python-updater gets done.  Maybe one of these ideas will fix this error.
>>

> Sorry, just checked -- it's actually perl-cleaner, not perl-updater.
> And unless you have updated recently, e.g., to perl 5.10, then I doubt
> if running it will do much good.

I'm still on 5.8 and I don't remember updating it.  I'm just doing a
emerge -e world right now is all.

Python-updater is rebuilding Scribus and boost.  I don't think Scribus
would affect the packages I am having trouble with but I don't know
about boost.  It will be a while before it gets through.

Maybe this will help.

Dale

:-)  :-)