Arttu V. wrote:
> On 9/8/09, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm using without problems: media-sound/mp3splt-gtk-0.5.6 with
>> USE="nls -audacious -gstreamer"
>>

> Yes, it would seem that the 0.5.6 version compiles, while 0.5.4
> (stable on amd64 and x86) won't on x86. And then there is already
> 0.5.7a out since months ago:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mp3splt/files/
>
> Who likes to interact with b.g.o? =)

I unmasked 0.5.6 and it installed just fine.  I would assume that
version is to fix 0.5.4 since it doesn't work.  I'm not sure if doing a
bug would matter since the fix is already in the pipe.  It just may need
to be speed up a little.

Now I am only left with hearts not working I guess.  I also notice that
KDE 4.3.1 is out and that KDE 3.5 is headed out the door.  --depclean
wanted to remove KDE 3.  :-(  A -n fixed it but my time with the old
faithful KDE 3 appears to be limited.

Thanks much for the help.

Dale

:-)  :-)