On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:52:40 -0500, forgottenwizard
<phrexianrea...@hushmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 02:55:34AM +0200, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
>> forgottenwizard <phrexianrea...@hushmail.com> [09-09-13 02:12]:

>> > Another vote for Openbox. Good little wm. If you want a panel for it,
>> > I'd suggest fbpanel.
>> >

>> Hi,
>>
>> Currently I am playing aroung with fluxbox. The previously missing
>> feature of a keyboard useable applikation menu is nearly "fixed" :)
>>
>> I also installed fbpanel -- what I miss are the two mini-graphs of
>> the IceWM-Taskbar, which shows CPU load and net traffic throughput.
>> Can I get this anywhere in a way that it is incorparated into
>> fbpanel?
>
> It may be possible, but I don't know how. I used fbpanel as just a
> panel, though if you scale it down in width you could run conky and get
> the info you want in the exposed area.

You can use the fluxbox "slit" to embed wmaker applets, there are quite
a lot on portage under the category x11-plugins/ but also in many more
places.

You could as well use gkrellm which does a lot of things in a very
reduced space.

--
Jesús Guerrero