> Now that it's working how do you like the screen, size, etc? That's one of
> the laptops I've been considering.
>
> kashani

Overall, it's great so far.  I need to get the speakers to mute when I
plug in headphones, but I think I know how to fix that and I'm going
to start a thread about it.

Check out the price here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834200026

The fan is audible when it kicks on, but it usually only comes on
during an emerge.  However, those things tend to get louder with age.

- Grant