Please can someone help clarify the following questions:

1) What's generally agreed to be the main reason for the IPCC
underestimating Arctic shrinkage? (albedo, methane, etc)
2) If methane levels haven't been rising much in the atmosphere, then
where's all the methane that's coming out of the Arctic going?
3) Does methane cycle into the sea, and do bacteria eat it there?
4) Does anyone know of ways to encourage methane-eating bacteria -
other than feeding them more methane?

I have looked all this up but I can't find anything conclusive.