From: geoengineering@googlegroups.com
[mailto:geoengineer...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of global_frozing
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 1:59 AM
To: geoengineering
Subject: [geo] Re: I am Planning A New Geoengineering Foundation

First of all, there is no any information center for geoengineering
yet, besides this google group.
I do not think that this group can work as such a center, because
there is all mixed inside the one sequence of messages.
The information should be filtered and structured.
Some another system, like "Google sites" can be used to collaborate
and to create and manage the really good web portal.
This can be done for free or very cheap. This can be the first step
for the foundation.
No need to squabble about money to do this :-)