Hi John,

Again here I note same issue as in the first letter that it overstates, "might
possibly" could be more prudent as per Tom's response. It is not a scientific
statement or factual. However, to hear latest you might refer to people like
Euan Nisbet on the condition of methane clathrates (but I believe these be in
good order this year as the Arctic Ocean has been thowing its ice largely
around its perimeter while the near areas of the North Pole have seen sea ice
cove has broaken up and sea ice pushed south against the perimeter. The ice
cover has been 3/4-4/5 or 70-80% on the North Pole while much of perimeter near
100%).

I do believe that there are major climate problems brewing. In addition, I have
been offered US$150,000 to stop talking about global warming (with a massive
expendability options rising to millions of US dollars). As per LLU Geoscience
institute (in the past) offering me a field trip research grant of a generous
US$2,000, these sums offered by the academic reseach people including RGS don't
make any economic sense to realise any research. Should I just go to see polar
bears in Greenland, or join a tourist entertaining expedition to Antarctica
(and pay the other half of the bill out of my own pocket.)?

It seems business has lots of money, interest, and somehow it has now
enlightend to me that there will always be some odd scientist making claims on
contrary to mainline of man-made global warming thinking. After I sign the
contract, I must stop talking about any global warming and climate change for
the native americans.

Anyone else willing to throw us some funds in millions to spade through
Greenland's ice dome to prove or disapprove the native americans claim to the
United Nations' General Assembly that "we came first, then came the ice, then
then ice melted, and after that the present age came". As the native americans
want to get a short life cosmogenic carbon-14 run on a mass spectrometer from a
pre-glaciation era biomaterials from beneath Greenland Ice Dome (in order to
prove their native recollections that the ice age resulted from mass
vapurisation of ocean due to some the runaway lava floods around Icealand) and
the ice therefore came and went quickly for them to recollect it.

As I have not other funds promised to this undertaking, I better to take what
is given and leave other academics to delibrate years and orbits of the solar
system and ice. They seem to offer guarantee to install the perimeter
monitoring equipment, but reserve right to disseminate information at times
suitable for them (whatever that then may mean?).

As per my own position, after quarter of million dollars gone in the native
americans stuff, I am in no position to continue sponsoring any expeditions,
promos or delegations anymore and largely given up and therefore accepting the
questionnable money from the oil people.

I suggest, that you consult seabed and permafrost experts in case they have any
news. I have noted Yakutia has been extremely warm all summer meaning that the
permafrost must have been melting all the way to the coast. There must be
someone working in that area.

Kind regards,

Albert