Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:04:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [geo] September sea-ice gone by end of century? (or much sooner)
From: rev...@gmail.com
To: kcalde...@gmail.com
CC: geoengineering@googlegroups.com

http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/22/new-light-shed-on-north-pole-ice-trends/

The bottom line, expressed here before, is that no one should expect to find
much broad meaning in short-term variability in Arctic sea ice — in one
direction or the other. If there is a death spiral, expect a lot of loop the
loopsalong the way. Those most passionately pushing for and against action on
greenhouse gases have a tendency to jump to the National Snow and Ice Data
Center Web site to chart each wiggle.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Ken Caldeira <kcalde...@dge.stanford.edu>