I haven't read this yet (I am in the field on a coral atoll and have
no time right now), but I did read the abstract.

I am highly skeptical of this result, but should not say so before
reading the paper.

If this paper is correct, then perhaps darker roofs are the way to go.

--
Ken Caldeira

Carnegie Institution Dept of Global Ecology
260 Panama Street, Stanford, CA 94305 USA
+1 650 704 7212 kcalde...@carnegie.stanford.edu
http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab  @kencaldeira