Joshua

How is Ocean Sequestration of Crop Residue related to OIF - Ocean Iron
Fertilization.

I wonder how Ocean Sequestration of crop residue is regarded as economical.
Farm land is generally deep inland - US Midwest, etc., the cost of
transporting the crop residue to deep ocean for sequestration would be very
high.

How would you put it into the depths of the ocean?

regards

Bhaskar