From: "Mike MacCracken" <mmacc...@comcast.net>
To: pcfl...@ualberta.ca, voglerl...@gmail.com, "Geoengineering"
<Geoengineering@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "Emily L-B" <em...@lewis-brown.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:26:42 AM
Subject: Re: [geo] Re: Experiment Currently Taking Place in the Arctic?

Re: [geo] Re: Experiment Currently Taking Place in the Arctic? While sawdust
worked as an insulator in block houses, those conditions were in the dark. In
the real world, ice made from that would presumably be less reflective and so
absorb more solar during the sunlit hours. Would it not make more sense to
figure out how to make a lot of tiny bubbles to be taken up in the ice. Might
not the bubbles have both an insulating and reflective effect?

Mike MacCracken