Research could look at that, but the approach I propose would put the SO2
above the boundary layer, which would let it spread more broadly, lead to a
longer lifetime, and why limit one¹s coverage so much to shipping lanes? It
seems to me that the bunker fuel suggestion is closer to what the cloud
brightening approach is attempting.

Mike