Alan, you might talk to Scott Denning of Colorado State University and
watch some of his interactions with the Heartland Institute. Just Google
"scott denning heartland institute" and some videos immediately pop up.
He's tried to present the science to them a few times at their conferences.

David

--
David Appell, freelance science writer
e: david.app...@gmail.com