Indeed. The very fact that they are staging a "debate" -- and e.g. pretend
its somehow linked to UN climate week -- is bad news all around. For what
it's worth, they've been making the rounds among climate
scientists/economists, (fortunately) only getting rejections, as far as I
can tell.

One strong vote to simply ignore.

Cheers,

*Gernot Wagner, **New York University*
gwagner.com
*Keep in touch: *gwagner.com/#newsletter