Alan

I now decline such invitations because I consider them to be a trap. A
symmetric one-to-one or four-to-four debate with skeptics does not work in the
eyes of the public. It becomes a rhetoric thing. The public gets out that the
scientists disagree, which is the primary objective of the organizer. This is a
pity bceause beyond climate change there is a real debate to have on energy
choices and so on.

Olivier (depuis / from smartphone)