For Mt quantities you'd need of order 100m fires per year, unless the guns
were huge. But shells can be reused.

As I explained, gun launched jets likely aren't optimal. A linear motor or
coil gun would be better.

>>> noac-meeti...@googlegroups.com>; Planetary Restoration <
>>> planetary-restorat...@googlegroups.com>; geoengineering <