WMS is not currently supported in this build., We decided to wait until the
trunk was ready and port to it rather than clone and hack the WMS module.

(AWDIP services are about data transfer, not visualisation), they need to be
judged against the requirements for this, so in fact blinding speed is not
critical, but faithfulness to an advertised data standard  and query
capability is.

Rob