Christian Müller ha scritto:
> If I understand the concept, this feature will not add functionality.
> The purpose is to make the statement more efficient
> right ?

Correct.

Though in fact in my mind it would make another class of usages
possible in practical terms (as opposed to possible in theory
but too slow for practical purposes beyond toy data sets),
so I personally see it as a new functionality all right.
In practical terms it would allow this patch to replace
the geometryless datastore as well.

Cheers
Andrea

--