On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Andrea Aime
<andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Mike Pumphrey <m...@opengeo.org> wrote:
>> Awesome!  This is probably long overdue.  :)  In the pull-down menu in the
>> video, I see "Data directory", "Home directory" and "/".  What will display
>> for the Windows users?
>
> Who knows, I don't use windows :-p
>
>> My hope is that it will be: data directory, home directory, and all of the
>> roots of the drives (C:\, D:\, etc.)
>
> Yeah, I coded it that way and hope it works, but I cannot be sure

Anyways, when I check in the change, can you give it a spin on windows
and let me know?
The ability to manually type a path remains, so worst case the file chooser
would be working below par for windows user (which, I agree,
are kind of the main use case for this).
Of course if there is any windows based developer that wants to help
right away, don't be shy, the patch is there for everybody to see and
improve :-p

Cheers
Andrea

Ing. Andrea Aime