I just fired this thing up, and it works well, with one hitch.  I see four
entries in the drop down:

   Data directory
   Home directory
   C:
   D:

(It even included the volume names of each drive, nice).  The hitch is that the
Home directory displays the root of C:, not my home directory (defined in
%USERPROFILE%) like I would expect.

Aside from that, it's a great and long-overdue enhancement to the UI.  Thanks
for putting this together!

Thanks,
Mike Pumphrey
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org