Hi Jody

The CAS test setup is a rather complex one. You have to

1) Create a maven project producing a CAS overlay war file
2) Setup HTTPS  for the server (Generate key on the server side,import
server certificate in cacerts)
3) Setup HTTPS for the client side (CAS server contacts the client using
https for proxy granting tickets).

Maybe the following cold work

Add the overlay CAS war file as test resource.
Search for a free TCP/IP port
Start the war file using Jetty. Jetty must have the proper truststore and
keystore configuration
Start the tests with the proper  truststore and keystore configuration
Shutdown Jetty.

Does this make sense ?

Christian