+1

The Feedback section read as a little confusing (probably because the tone
of the document switched from descriptive to conversational). A short blurb
providing some context at the start, or some indication of personas
throughout ( i.e. quoted sections being identified as security researchers,
etc.) would improve legibility. However, since this section is ultimately
just examples and not procedure, this doesn't affect my vote one way or the
other.

Cheers,
Torben