Hi Andrea,

what's next with the SQL-encodable filter functions. You said

I'll let the other core developers chime in and help with a decision.

Is there anything new? Do you expect me to issue a Jira CR? Or even a ready to use patch?

I'd much appreciate if someone of the core devs could make these (simple) changes, since I have not yet any experiences to hack GeoTools (and test with GeoServer). Setting up all this is perhaps much more effort than the patch itself (which a coder used to work with both projects will likely have finished in some minutes).

Cheers
Carsten