From: Roger Bedell
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:47 PM
To: Simone Giannecchini
Cc: Phil Maloney ; geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] ImageMosaic using images on a network share

Phil, yes it is possible, but you cannot use mapped drives if you are running
Geoserver as a service, Windows doesn't allow this. UNC paths should work, but
it is tricky at times. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly how I got it
running...

Roger

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Simone Giannecchini