Hello, I finally found the problem, I forgot to put </gwcConfiguration>  at
the end of the file.

But now I got :

2011-06-15 16:53:16,098 ERROR [geowebcache.GeoWebCacheDispatcher] -
Requested horizontal resolution: 0.41655126953125005 , best match:
0.48828125 exceeds 10% threshold. Perhaps the client is configured  with an
incorrect set of scales (resolutions),  or the DPI setting is off compared
to the one in GWC ? http://172.17.100.10:8080/geoserver/gwc/service/wms

I don't understand what does it mean ?

I described my layer with that :

       MAINLAYER  = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
                         \"test\", \"
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/gwc/service/wms\";,
                         {
                            LAYERS: 'TOTO_TEST',
                            format: 'image/png',
                            tiled: true
                         },{
                            buffer: 0,
                            displayOutsideMaxExtent: true,
                            isBaseLayer: true,
                            transitionEffect: 'resize',
                            visibility:false
                         }
                     );

It worked before with this configuration :

       MAINLAYER  = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
                         \"test\", \"
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/gwc/service/wms\";,
                         {