On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Anders Söderman
<anders.soder...@gisassistans.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I´ve tried 4 days now (GS 2.1, 2.1.1 and OpenGeo GS 2.1-SNAPSHOT), but
> Dynamic symbolizer just want work for me.
>
> I made a new column in PostGIS which I called YMark500 and I used the
> PostGIS SQL DEFAULT command.

I have no idea, the default indeed fills the column with the values.
Maybe it's a server network issue?
Sometimes a machine inside of a network cannot access the public
name of the same server.
For example at home I have a public dns, but the provider set me up
so that the pcs inside my local network cannot access that domain name.
I believe that also happens in some DMZ setups

If that does not help please attach the full sld, the data and the wms
request that makes it fail to a bug report on jira.codehaus.org so
that a developer can try to reproduce the issue on a local machine

Tech lead

Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
55054  Massarosa (LU)

fax:      +39 0584 962313