Hi Hari, I am not working with Oracle, as a consequence I have less
experience, but:

creating an extra Oracle table space is ok, the question was if the
table space was full at the moment geoserver refuses work.

Was it ?

If the temp tablespace is full then we have the reason but no
solution. You have to open an oracle ticket because this seems to be
an Oracle problem. Of course I can assist you in describing the
situation since I developed the georaster plugin.

Cheers
Christian