Hi David / all,

I'm sorry to bother you again with the CSS Module dynamic coloring issue.
I still can't use dynamic color attributes in my CSS. Is it possible
that it only works for GeoServer 2.2.x? I'm still using 2.1.3 and it
seems that the geocss .jar has only been updated for 2.2.x
Is there a way to make it working for 2.1.x too?

Thanks for your time and advice,
Matthias