Ok, i've updated the community module on the 2.2.x and master (2.3.x)
branches. I was wrong about having fixed the WicketNotSerializableException
issue so that is resolved on 2.2.x as well.  The build server seems to have
a pretty deep backlog right now, so if you are able to build from sources
it might be faster to pull the latest from git and rebuild.  Either way,
the packages will be available in the next set of nightlies.

--
David Winslow
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/