Hi Christian,

Thank you for looking at my password issue.

A question for your above statement.    I assume that I can trigger the
master password change from the GUI and change it again after I "hack" in
by changing the masterpw.digest and logging in as "root" with password
"geoserver" encryped.

Is that correct?

Sean