Hi,

I use GeoServer 2.2.3, I tried to check the check box "Enable direct
integration with GeoServer WMS" on the page "Caching defaults". All the other
options are as default. I submit the form, and log out and log in again,  the
check box "Enable direct integration with GeoServer WMS" is still checked. But
if I reboot tomcat, and then login GeoServer again, the check box is unchecked.
 Is this a bug? How to keep the check box checked?

Thanks,
Meichun