I don't know if this is related or not, but I realize that my GetFeature
request is yielding data in the incorrect fields - the fields each have data
in them that should be in the field above them.  The objectid field is the
first field, which is not accounted for when using the getId() as the
IdExpression.

I've attached an image of the GetFeature request, if that helps...

<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5042442/GetFeature.png>