Hi,

For me 612 MB of memory on Ubuntu was not enough for Geoserver and PostGIS.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Stefano Iacovella

Hi,

I hadn't run GeoServer on any Linux box with less than 1 GByte.
It may run with less but you're going to hit a lot of Out of Memory issues IMHO
Having PostGIS on the same machine will lower the memory available gor
GeoServer. I don't think on such a limited hardware you're going to use huge
amount of data, I would stick to shspefiles.

Cheers,

Stefano

41.95581N 12.52854E

http://www.linkedin.com/in/stefanoiacovella

http://twitter.com/#!/Iacovellas
Il giorno 08/mag/2013 03:14, "Walter Deane"