Hi,

There is a configuration item "Maximum number of decimals" in the Publishing
tab for the layer settings.  I had a try with Geoserver 2.3.1 on Windows and
with the topp:states layer and it appeared that this setting has an effect only
on the GML2 outputformat which is the default for WFS 1.0.0 and selectable also
for WFS 1.1.0.  With all other output formats (GML3, CSV, json) I get always
all the decimals.  It would be nice to get the decimal cutter to work for all
output formats, next best to mention in the documentation and user interface
that only GML2 is affected.

-Jukka Rahkonen-