Hi,

I tried to test the new Preview legend button of GS 2.6 but the style editor is
somehow broken at least on my Windows 7 with jre7-64 bit (Oracle). For example
starting to create a new style by loading an existing one just does not work.
Once the existed style is selected from the list and I press the Copy... link
nothing happens. With GS 2.5.2 I get a dialogue which asks "Really want to
overwrite the current editor contents?" Now the button does not seem to do
anything. Same thing with the Validate button and the new Preview legend
button.

My browser is Firefox 31.0. As I said, GS 2.5.2 does not suffer from these
problems.

-Jukka Rahkonen-