Hi Andrea!

I think there are two things going on.  First, the Copy link assumes that
code mirror has been applied.  I think this will be a quick fix. If the
browser doesn't support code mirror we can just find the textarea.  Second,
it appears that Wicket 1.3.2 does not really do a good job at browser
detection.  Check out the WebClientInfo class:

https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/wicket-1.3.2/jdk-1.4/wicket/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/protocol/http/request/WebClientInfo.java

It doesn't actually parse versions for any browser but IE.  Wicket's
WebClientInfo on master branch does a much better job:

https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/master/wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/protocol/http/request/WebClientInfo.java

Do you think we could borrow from that class to better support browser
detection?

Thanks,
Jared