Hi

I have a problem with setting appropriate settings for layer, based on
ImageMosaic with 1-bit monochrome rasters, that will give me on output WMS
raster with good quality.
I attach screenshots of original raster in irfanview and in geoserver's
openlayer preview.
Default conf for this layer interpolation method was "nearest neighborhood"
and this screenshots is from that conf. On bilinear it looks much worse.

Any one can help ?

My conf:
Geoserver 2.5.4
Centos 5