Hi,
I am new here. I have seen that geoserver can save sld files which includes
Arabic characters as title of each role but it does not create any legends
for it. this is an example of sld file
BaftFarsoode.sld
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5294270/BaftFarsoode.sld>

geoserver can save it and validate it but it does not create any legend for
it. Is there any way to fix it? or if you need more information please let
me know and I'll provide them or oven if you give me some hints how I can
help fixing this problem?
thanks very much for your help