De : Olivier Gagnon <mcno...@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : 25 août 2017 13:27
À : Jody Garnett
Cc : GeoServer Users
Objet : RE: [Geoserver-devel] Dynamic Copyright

Hi,

I'd like to create a custom function. I followed the Quickstart on geotools
website and bothj example work but I still have a few questions.

-Will it be easier to create a brand new .jar or I should aim at adding a new
class to an existing one ?

-In a SLD file, to use the pointstacker I use <ogc:Function
name="vec:PointStacker">. Where is the "vec" part defined ? Will I have to
define one for my function ?

Thanks

Envoyé à partir d’Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>